Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Concerned about new symptoms

New symptoms concern me deeply!

Chronic back/neck pain sufferer for 20+ years but nothing like this?
Update 2-13-15
I had another bad Spasm in waiting room prior to appointment with Dr. One minute I was laughing and joking and then my right arm began swelling up painfully and went numb. So numb I could not use it at all. My legs went into shaking during the visit.
My back and neck tightened up painfully and I could hardly move. My left calf also painfully tightened up. My arm and hand remained affected for the next 10 hours before normal function returned?

As previously reported I have had all these new symptoms since last Botox treatment on Jan 28, 2015 in varying degrees daily: tingling feet-and hands, numb right arm, swollen right arm and hand, swollen left calf, shaky weak legs convolutions / shocks that won't let me sleep.

First my arm started hurting then started swelling up? I told neighbor kid who was stops by after school to checkup on me to get my pain pills. I stood up to go get TENS, maybe it would help? My left calf started swelling? I tried to walk but could not lift my leg to take the first step? Then the leg shakes began? The kid helped me sit back down. Then both arms both legs convulse together I told kid take some video. My right arm and hand remained affected until well after after midnight. Holding my arm protectively to my body as if in a sling.

New symptoms concern me?
Chronic back/neck pain for 20+ years but nothing like this?

• itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 1,806
    Definitly does not sound normal , may want to check with doctor about adverse reactions. Where was botox injections done, cervical?
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • TrublueTTrublue Posts: 34
    edited 02/24/2015 - 9:49 AM
    itsautonomic said:
    Definitly does not sound normal , may want to check with doctor about adverse reactions. Where was botox injections done, cervical?
    Lumbar both sides same as first time shoulder blade. to wast DRs are now recommending a baclofen trial .