Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Neck issues again

2 weeks ago I was taken from the home by ambulance. My legs just quit working. I could not stand up without falling and could not move my legs. This lasted about a half hour. The Er did a CT scan of my neck and stated all hardware is in place and not broken. BUT they believe all this is from my neck and I need to see a neurosurgeon. Not one neuro would take me on saying my case is too complicated. My family Dr finally found one that takes on complex cases the problem , 3 month wait. I have fallen numerous times since but no long term feeling loss. I had never seen a copy of any of my scans since my last big surgery and when I saw my family Dr she showed me the scan from the ER. I about fell off my chair. There is nothing but hardware, you cant even tell I have any cervical disc. The number of screws, wires and plates not to mention rods ( one coming thru the back of my neck to the point you can see the color of the metal) were unbelievable. Ok now i feel justified in the way I feel. It is like any Dr is afraid to touch me, except my family Dr as she says you dont scare me.lol. My options while waiting is go to the er. As we all know that will do no good. They just shoot you full of drugs and send you home. Iam on a cancellation list but told that it is highly unlikely there will be one. So here I sit scared to death of my future and what all this means.