Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Tingling and numbness in right leg

chris w naggycchris w naggy Posts: 2
edited 02/26/2015 - 8:57 PM in Lower Back Pain
I know this topic has been covered before but alot of the responses are from years ago. I'm new so here is my story. Had the pain shooting down my leg into my shin back in 2008. Finally had surgery july of 2012. L5 S1 herniated disc. Since then I have still had problems. Doctor just keeps telling me it takes time for this to heal and really nothing else he can do. Have had 2 mri test since. This last one seems to me to be worse from what I read in results but doctor doesnt agree. Symtoms differ from back in 2008 and from what I have read on forum some have the same. Right leg tingles all the time mostly in foot more to the right side. Below the knee my muscles seem to be jumping all the time. You can watch as it looks like there is something crawling under my skin. I get cramps in the back of my leg and also in the calf area. Once in awhile a sharp shooting pain deep in groin area. When I sleep at night my foot is numb on right side. Setting at desk foot tingles and sometimes driving my heel hurts and leg always feels tight. Leg is really tight when you crouch down and get back up. I was on Mobic for awhile but was taken off when I got bursitus in my right knee and they saw my kreotene levels were too high. I know I'm just getting old and this is part of it! Haha! No seriously this pain and numbness everyday is getting very depressing and agrevating! I don't see it getting better if anything it is getting worse. Anyone that can give some advice as to what they have had done would help. Don't really want surgery but will if I have to. You can text me also at 724-433-9015 or Email at airbrush1976@yahoo.com. Thanks Chris!!