Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I can't find my friends!

doofddoof Posts: 131
I don't get on here so much nowadays (seeing as I'm a working woman again :O ), however, that means that I can't keep up with my spiney friends - you lot move quicker than you think!

We used to be able to do a search under a users name to catch up with their posts - is that facility on here or am I just being really thick?

• right now that feature is not available , however , there are still quite a lot of features that still need to be added and that will take place over the next month or so. I know it is hard to wait on a feature that you used to use alot at the old site but just hang on and don't give up hope on us yet. Now , how have you been doing? How are you feeling? How has work been? I know , alot of questions but I am not sure when I will catch you in chat again.....talk soon.....Miki
  • :? I keep wondering bout your surgery date, and what you said in chat. Where are you what's going on? I'm going to pm you, but I dont know if it will work...