Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

what should I do now so frustrated

I had a 3 level fusion l4-s1 2 years ago. Have severe nerve pain in both hips and legs/feet. Had a job with a very large bank and was just terminated obviously because I am still unable to work. I lose all my benefits this month. Can no longer see pm doc as I can't afford them . Went to my primary doc who agreed to continue to fill my pain meds but he reduced them from 4 per day down to 3. My entire body hurts now for whatever reason. I know I have some arthritis in my hands, fingers neck ,back and feet along with DDD. I also suffer from severe depression which I take medication to control. I was on long term disability from employer and they also decided for whatever reason to suddenly terminate my benefits because they feel I can go back to work in a seated job although I was never released to return to work by my ortho surgeon. I am so worried
that I am on the verge of losing everything and I just don't know what to do next. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Kathleen tStand

• I really don't have any good advise but I pray you find some answers. Stress and depression of course makes pain worse. I'm so glad. Your doctor prescribed for you even at the lesser amount. Maybe your local social services could help. Maybe your doctor could help you get disability from the state for depression and chronic pain. Try to get a little sunshine and gentle self care everyday while you try to sort through all this.

Also body aches could be from the lowered narcotic dose. That will end in about a week.