Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Old member New to Forum

trinurttrinur Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello Everyone,

Wow, so many changes. Many of the oldies know me well as I posted for over a year. I am now on my 9 month mark for recovery from a two level 360 degree fusion and doing very well. I still wear a bone stimulator two hours a day but other than that and the scars you would never know I had back surgery. Life is good :) I am working full time, had to buy a chair because the cheap desk chairs are not back friendly. The good news is that I have been riding my bike 50 miles every weekend. It is not as easy as it use to be but my back pain is completely gone. I walk three to four times a week but no longer run which is hard for me, since it was my addition. I have not tried tennis or golf because the doctor said no volleing or jerking motion until the one year mark. All in all I would do the surgery again. I feel very fortunate that I found a surgeon who was able to help me.

Anyway if any of my old friends are out there let me know how you are doing. Any newbies feel free to send me an email if you have any surgery questions.

I will be in touch for sure after my one year check up to let you know how the fusing is going.

Take Care