Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Has anyone felt this?

New symptoms and I'm not sure if it's related to my spinal conditions? I have DDD, facet arthritis, and 3 bulging discs. I've only had an MRI done of my lumber region. I'm going in for another MRI to get cervical and thorax region next week to see the damage done there..
What I'm feeling now is when I lay on my stomach and lift my head to look at something straight up.. I feel a horrible pounding sensation in my head and ears.. Could this be related to anything? I'm hoping my MRI will answer that. But until then, I just wanted to know if anyone has felt anything similar? Thanks!
advertisement

Comments

• Which discs of yours are bulging? Seems if they are cervical ones, then, yes, this could be related.
    Not to be a smart@$$, but if that happens when you do that particular maneuver, then don't do it.
    3/7/2015 C4-7 ACDF
  • I can't give you any input on where it's coming from or any possibilities from my diagnosis because it's one of numerous oddities I've experienced not much more than a look when mentioning it to one of my prior Doc's so I tend to just deal with a lot of things and hope they're not too serious. I have the same problem if I try to lift my head up while on my stomach. I also experience the same blood rushing , bad pressure with the whooshing sound if I lean my head back to reach far above my head too. I too have problems with my neck which is significantly worse thanks to a Chiro cracking my neck. I also now can't extend or outreach my left arm without a great deal of pain. I know I didn't really answer your question but I too am interested in any ideas as to what the cause is.
  • jcham12jjcham12 Posts: 29
    edited 03/15/2015 - 12:19 AM
    I do remember having this kind of problem when I got divorced...

I have not laughed in some time, decrease in pain about 50% for about a week now I couldn't help myself but I was not laughing at your pain but rather mine... no idea on your situation sounds horrible!! Definitely don't get divorced..