Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

At my wits end

meydey321mmeydey321 Posts: 2,435
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Okay, I'm trying again to post w/o this box here
getting in the way. I'm trying to understand this
new system. It's very hard to type with a broken
wrist after a TLIF. Everything is going wrong for
me. I feel I jumped in too soon and have no control
over what is happening to me. I feel so alone and
feel lost without this site being the way it was.
I would like to hear from folks that I was chatting
recently when they were in the middle of a firestorm.
Please someone help me navigate this new thing- I feel
so isolated because I can't talk to anyone who truly

• Hello, I had problems getting my account set up here and getting started too. I don't like it that there's no search tool. If you'll just keep posting, it'll get more familiar. You are doing great! I think everyone is adjusting the same way. I'm a computer programmer and I still hate changing from something that worked well, to something new. Change seems to be a constant thing in our world today.

Wow, how did you break your wrist after surgery? Did you fall and catch yourself with your hand? Bless your heart. I think it's so great that you're even typing and clicking.

Big Hugs and keep on using the new site. It'll get better, I promise.

• Thanks for your compliment. I don't feel like a loser after all :) I'm sorry you have a lot of stuff going on- OMG- you just had the ALIF a few days ago. You did better than me. How are you. Are you barely home now. God do I know how it is the first day back (really I slept a lot). Take care of yourself.

My dumb ass fell down while on the walker and my wrist snapped :jawdrop:
  • The ortho called it a radius distal styloid. You may be on the money about osteoporosis. I'm in my mid 30's and menapausal and don't take hormones. I have a F/U soon and I'll bring it up.
    Thank you for the reply; take care
  • You're right. I read this morning it has diffrent names, including Colliers, chauffer's, and etc. Good catch
  • Hi Meydey,

I don't think we spoke on the "old" forum but I just wanted to wish you all the best and I hope you make a good recovery from your surgery soon. Hugs! Spicey
  • image your typing was fine I can read it perfectly, I still see that box when typing too!
  • Hi there you are doing just fine, we all understand what you are going through find out all the new things on the new site. I'm so sorry you fell at broke your wrist. What a shame. I sure hope you have someone at home taking care of you. Remember we are always here day and night. So keep on posting and we'll find you LOL

Stay safe or otherwise I'll send you a bubble for you to roll around in to protect yourself.

Let us know if you need anything!

Hugs, Pebbles