Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Forget spoons...I want sporks!

OverItAllOOverItAll Posts: 89
edited 03/26/2015 - 3:34 AM in Chronic Pain
I am so over having to count spoons every moment of every day, but it hasn't changed the fact that it IS how it IS right now. So I have decided sporks are more my style, hehe!

Spunky, fierce and slightly off traditional. I will push the limits but understand my limitations. I will hang onto hope but embrace the present rather than fear the future. I will pierce that pain with my spork and take it head on, some days will be better than others, but today my sporks are bright, colorful and sharpened ready to take on what challenge lays in front of me. My sporks have four prongs, one for each member of my family but enough room to fit many more in the center. I will surround myself with support and love, but give that back two fold, even when the sporks are pricking me. I will save the sharpness for my strength and not lash out and those who are holding me up. I will build towers with my sporks and stand tall, even on the days I can not stand. I will catch my tears in my spork and let them run through the prongs, releasing the fear, pain, and everything in between. I will embrace my inner spork and keep that close for everyday there will be the unexpected, which makes life the crazy ride

May the spork be with you!