How the initial thread is put together can make all the difference in what type of responses you will get.TIPSTo Avoid
What you should do
- Lengthy posts. When any post starts to almost full up a page, many readers will just pass that by
- No spacing. posts without spacing between paragraphs is very difficult to read
- The Titles HELP, I need Help , HELP ASAP. The title should be something about your condition
- What does my MRI Mean. It is a forum violation to ask or give medical advice
- Stating that you have pain in xxxx, then say what is that
- Specific doctor names . Again, it is a forum violation to use any specific doctor name
- Abbreviated, or should I say Phone message shortcuts. Spell it out!
- Provide as much detail as you can about your situation
- Be patient. You made your post and you dont see anyone responding. Give it time.
- Read the Forum Rules and FAQ. This will go a long way and help you
- Read our Welcome to Spine-Health message , it has pointers to almost everything on this site
And whenever you are not sure about something, then send a message to one of the moderators. Just remember, all the moderators are volunteers, to their time is not dedicated to the forums.
To send a message to one of the moderators , just click on their name belowdilaurolizDoug Hell
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences