Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

suboxone for chronic pain now instead of pain killer addiction

kchrnkkchrn Posts: 1
edited 03/26/2015 - 8:27 AM in Chronic Pain
Have adult daughter in need of back surgery that is so bad has nerve damage. Has been on suboxone for drug addiction that she has kicked and now suboxone is rx for her back pain. The division of family services in our state now is keeping her from her children because they think she is a drug addict. She is forced to go for 21 weeks of counseling before she can get her kids back. The case worker is not letting up because thinks is a drug addict since she is on suboxone. All drug tests. 4-5 every week are just showing her suboxone that she is rx. She sees doctor weekly and following what he says. What can be done?


We are not qualified to provide anytype of advice when it comes to legal matters like this.
All you can do is collect all of her tests and perhaps contact a lawyer
Sign In or Register to comment.