Hi, I've been on the message boards before but now am involved with making a huge decision regarding my neck. I've had lumbar fusions from L3-L5 and an SI joint fusion that I'm still recovering from since last December. Five months ago I slipped and herniated 3 discs in my neck and found it's bad enough that I should have a 3 level fusion. My doctor isn't pushing me into anything which I repect him for. I don't know if I should go ahead at this time with surgery again or play the waiting game. My restrictions for my back are very very limiting, is it going to be a bigger problem if I have the neck fusion as far as restrictions go or should I just leave it alone. I'm so confused--I like the old days when the doctor just told you "you need surgery, let's do it". Help me with any responses.