Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

No Pain Days???

To make a long story short I have suffered from chronic pain for over the last two years. I am currently waiting to have my neck fused from my C5-C7 with two bone graphs taken from my right hip.

The question that I have is : Has anyone who suffers from chronic pain have days where there pain is so good that they do not have to take any pain medications?

For the last two day's I almost feel like I am living in a dream my pain has been so good. I don't even remember the last time I have had such little pain, I am normally sitting at about an 8/10 on a daily basis. I was so active before I started with my issue that these amazing pain days have me wanting to get outside and go for a run which I haven't done in 9 months.

Emotionally this is hard for me to handle. I want to do so much because I do not know when I will feel like this again.

If anyone has experienced this or can give me any advise that would be great.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

• I had two whole weeks last year when an epidural actually worked and I was pain free, and it coincided with a family vacation to boot, ahhh. Be careful though, the medicine may be masking pain and make it easy to overdo andotentially injure yorself. Stick with the back friendly stuff, but enjoy not being in pain for all of us! I hope you have so many in a row that you post it as weeks rather than days.