Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I was rudly interrupted for what my computer did to me.

Please let me explain. I was well underway in describing how my chronic pain has interfered with my life. While I was on a very lengthy discussion, I accidentally hit a key and everything I wrote was gone. Talking about being POed, I was devastated as I spent almost two hours writing it. I tried just about everything to get it back but no way did it come back. Everything now is blank and I would have to start all over again. I am frustrated to say the least. I should have written it down on paper, upload it here and at least it will not disappear on me. It is getting rather late now so I will have to go at it again tomorrow. I am very sorry about that. I also have much more to read in this post. What I have seen so far is that everybody here is hurting in some way. As far as myself is concerned, I do fit here and I have my story to tell as well as responding to others.

• If I'm writing something long I regularly 'copy' & 'paste' to the notebook (or anywhere really). Mostly with short things like chats on here I just hit 'copy' before I save the message just incase it vanishes on me...then I can just paste it back again.

Does that make sense?

It's such a pain in the bum when that happens. Ugh!!!!
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • I write stream of concience and have lost many...many posts due to some wrong button push.
    Sometimes i weite in word or wordperfect and copy/paste if i feel its specially important. but writing and losing is frustrating.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Endlesspain24-7EEndlesspain24-7 Posts: 2
    edited 04/06/2015 - 5:17 AM
    Every time I try to respond to a post, I click save, and it will say "unable to post"??? Thinking maybe mine have been too lengthy, I'm attempting to send this short one, given your topic, it seemed the appropriate place. I too have my story to tell about living with Chronic Pain, if only I can get my comments to post. Very frustrating!!