Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

after a fall location of spinal stimulator location notes..??

after my fall in feb.2015 I had an x-ray to determine any injuries.... my report tells me Spinal Stimulator is noting extending into the Thoracic spinal canal. Can anyone tell me what that means? After my fall, my battery pack is gouging me and is painful and I've had terrible spasms in my back where the leads are located. Can someone explain what the x-Ray report means ?

• Hi
    Not sure if it helps but when I had my SCS in 2008, the wire kept moving up my spine so the "tingling" was in the wrong place. They pulled in back down twice with a quick revision surgery but it kept creeping back up until in sat inmy brachial nerve which spasmed to the point of not being able to move my shoulder. After this they went back in put a small titanium plate at the entry point and anchored the wires and had no issues from then on.

Re the box jabbing you - i also had this problem! I don't have much luck with surgery! I had in inmy stomach and it was implanted when i was very skinny (pain meds made me vomit a lot). As i put on weight, it forcedthe box forward andevery time i sat diwn it jabbed me in the rib. I had revision surgey on that too and it was moved lower down.

Bothvery annoying problems but both easily solved - in and out surgery in lessthan an hour