Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Should I request a new mri?

I'm 3 months post op a revision micro on l5s1 and continuing with pain in legs since surgery. This past week the pain has increased and moved around a bit more. At what point is it reasonable to ditch the wait and see approach vs requesting another mri? I did have a mri done at 4 weeks out that showed no concerns. I'm just so frustrated that nothing good is happening and wondering why this pain continues. Back/leg pain and medications are tricky little beasts that I'm ready to be done with!


Sign In or Register to comment.