So I am new to all of this spine stuff. I am 23 never had back problems before. DUI offender caused the accident.
I don't know if any of the disc listed below as bulges are also herniated... but this is what I was left with:
• 5 of 6 disc levels have remarkable damage.
◦ 4 levels with a disc bulge
◦ 3 with stenosis
◦ 1 with cord deformity
• 3 of 12 disc levels have remarkable damage.
◦ 2 levels with a disc bulge
◦ 2 levels with loss of disc height
• 4 of 5 disc levels have remarkable damage.
◦ 4 levels with disc bulges
I am having trouble finding any resources with similar damage and was wondering of others experiences.
I am in constant medium-level pain and have ongoing treatment.
Again I am only 23 and have my whole life ahead of me, I feel at a loss of what to expect later down the road.