Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Fell now have more pain current meds not helping

Well I took a hot bath and when I stepped out I slipped and fell, now I am hurting so much more and my normal med of Tylenol 4 is not working. I can not get in to see my PM he is booked for weeks wondering if I should go to urgent care.

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    For,me...I,get to the ER if pain level,rising to 9.....as I don't want it to get out of control and last longer than necessary, esp if weeks before able to see doctor. I also don't want my situation to worsen.

It's been years now that I have support in shower, as before,I was crawling out of tub at times. So now a chair and handles and hand held shower....huge help!

Take care !
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    then I would go to the ER.

But keep in mind, the ER staff may not opt to provide you with any pain medications. Many times, they will contact your doctor to talk it over. If they do some examinations, perform some diagnostic tests and find something wrong, they may provide you with a very small amount of pain medication.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I went they were able to help and got it under control. Was muscles in lower back got pulled, or something along those lines. I was so used to Doctors not seeming to care that this doctor shocked me. He was quick and kind, it helped that he already knew me and was up to date on my PM info.