I was hoping someone could help explain my MRI results.
1- Degnerative Disc disc at C5-C6 that result in moderate to severe left and moderate right foraminal narrowing and mild to moderate central canal narrowing.
2. Facet osteoarthritis at C3-C4 and C4-C5
3. Small central disc protrusion at C4-C5
1. At C3-C4 there is no herniation. There is bilateral facet osteoarthrosis. No central canal or foraminal narrowing
2. C4-C5 there is a small central disc protrusion that mildly effaces the ventral the all sac. There is bilateral facet osteoarthrosis. No central canal or foraminal narrowing.
3. C5-C6 there is disc desiccation, loss of intervertebral disc height and a disc osteophyte complex with bilateral uncovertebral hypertrophy. These findings result in moderate to severe left and moderate right foraminal narrowing. The disc osteophyte complex effaces the ventral thecal sac and mildly flattens the ventral spinal cord resulting in mild to moderate central narrowing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
There is nobody on the forum qualified or permitted to interpret or advise on an MRI this is something you need to discuss with your doctorhttp://www.spine-health.com/forum/announcements/spine-health-announcements/mri-reports-why-we-cant-advise