Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Discouraged

kelz415kkelz415 Posts: 19
edited 05/02/2015 - 3:17 AM in New Member Introductions
This is my second post in the new member section. I received no response or support to my first post. I am grateful for the site... I read others experiences which help me. I was hoping to share my own chronic pain journey and was looking forward to support. I didn't get that for myself, but it hasn't stooped me from reading the posts and viewing others journeys it gives me strength.

Please follow link

http://www.spine-health.com/forum/newbies-welcome/new-member-introductions/discouraged#comment-365951
kelz
advertisement

Comments

• Kelz please don't feel discouraged,I have spoke to some lovely people on this site who have given me lots of support .
    Mingle in with the conversations,give it some time to get to know others.:)
    Facet joint Arthritis L3,L4,L5,DDD.
  • Hi.. The members on this site are great... I think these sites go through quiet periods. I mean, I have not had any comments on some of mine, and less responses than usual on others. I think these sites go through different peaks, and valleys as far as participation, and answering other members goes. I will go look for your other posts, and see what you said....
    04/24/15
    Left foramina stenosis of L3/L4 (retrolisthesis)
    ---------
    04/09/13
    L2-ilaic revision fusion ( loose screws) with a laminectomy at L3 (cage at L3-L4)
    ----------
    03/13/12
    (PLIF) -@ L4/ L/5 - S1 (cage at L4/L5)
  • Hi... What were you saying on the other post? I can't find it..... I would be happy to share my experience with you...
    04/24/15
    Left foramina stenosis of L3/L4 (retrolisthesis)
    ---------
    04/09/13
    L2-ilaic revision fusion ( loose screws) with a laminectomy at L3 (cage at L3-L4)
    ----------
    03/13/12
    (PLIF) -@ L4/ L/5 - S1 (cage at L4/L5)