Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Choosing a 3 Level Cervical Fusion vs. 3 Level ADR Overseas vs. Hybrid surgery close to me?

Hello there!
I'm new to the site and I'm very interested in hearing current opinions of people who are in a similar situation.
I have had an MRI of my neck that found:
spinal canal developmentally small
C2/C3 mild endplate changes, no stenosis
C3/C4 mild disc degeneration, small left herniation, abuts but doesn't touch the cord
C4/C5 moderate disc degeneration, large herniation indents the thecal sac and touches cord, causes severe narrowing
C5/C6 moderate disc degeneration, small osteophytes, endplate changes, moderate herniation indents the thecal sac and compresses cord, moderately narrows canal.
C6/C7 mild disc degeneration, osteophytes, currently my largest hernaition, indents the thecal sac and compresses the anterior aspect of the cord, severe stenosis
T2/T3 mild disc bulging but no stenosis
I have myelomalacia, nerve pain and tingling, numbness in left arm and hand. I also have sharp pain that has increased in my mid back. I'm not sure if it is radiating from the neck or I need a thoracic MRI.
I have seen 2 ortho and 1 neuro surgeon who all recommended a 3 Level Anterior Cervical Disc Fusion C4/C5, C5/C6, C6/C7.
I have researched Artificial Disc Replacement and have found 3 level success stories and horror stories. A 3 level is very different than a 1 level from what I have found. The USA states multi level disc issues, osteophytes, disqualifies you for ADR, but not in Europe. I'm also very allergic to nickel, which may be an issue with a fusion or an ADR. I'm 41 year old female who is afraid of fusion causing more herniations and surgeries down the road, but also concerned of ADR if it fails as well. I have been told it is a painful revision if you can even get it or be a candidate for it. Some people seem permanently harmed by the failed surgery.
Any advice from people in a similar situation would be greatly appreciated!!!