Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Did stem cells &PRP 2 days ago. Want to talk with others who did.

sailelsassailelsa Posts: 4
edited 05/07/2015 - 7:27 AM in Lower Back Pain
I had intradiscal stem cell injections two days ago. The stem cells came from my bone marrow. At the same time, the doc also put what was left over around the outside of the disc mixed with PRP. Then also put the PRP in my facet joints bilaterally. I would like to write about my progress so others can follow. I would also like to hear about others experiences who also took this regenerative route. Note: I did three prolotherapy sessions prior to getting this done.

• I'm wondering if the lower back pain has anything to do with these vibrating sensations that I get throughout my body.For some time now, I've been getting these vibrations that can only liken to having a motor running in my body . Seems I'm not alone in this situation but no real solution has been found for this.Can anyone help.MC
  • Sailelsa. I'd love to hear about your progress. I had consultations last year & decided not to go forward with the treatments. How many discs did you have done & how bad are they & for how long? Are your facet joints badly arthritic?
    I'm sorry if you've covered all of this before & I've missed it.
    Best wishes. I hope you've found an answer ;-)
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.