Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Is this normal** 11 days post op

JusteenFJJusteenF Posts: 1
edited 05/11/2015 - 5:55 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I had my l4-s1 fused. They went in through my stomach. I'm not sure what the feeling should be when the dr told me you'll have the pain from everything moving back into place my stomachs been hurting but not normal stomach pain. Also under my incision is a lump the size of a golf ball that sticks out. It doesn't hurt to touch but it's just there. What could that be? I had very bad bruising and swelling from below my incision all the way down my thighs and privates. I also had very bad bruising all the way down my thighs and privates. Anyone else had this happen? Today I noticed when I press near my incision it looks like my stomachs a water bed. It's like theres fluid loose and just moves under neath the skin. I've been having bad pain on my left side of my stomach and also having pain in my calfs when standing still or in place. Lastly the pain that I've been having from my lower spine all the way down the back side of my right leg. If anyone els has had anything like this or any of these symptoms it would be great to get some input. I have a dr apt this coming Friday but I would like to know if Iantone else has had these symptoms as well.

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    I am not familiar with your symptoms, but I would be very interest in what you doctor had to say about it.

Hang in there!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History