Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Anyone ever try ( or think of trying) the [EDIT]

PaininpaPPaininpa Posts: 21
edited 05/03/2016 - 11:07 AM in Alternative Treatments
I have 2 bulging disks ( L4 and L5) , along with DDD and tears in both of them which is causing me neuropathy ( confirmed on EMG as well). I have ben doing pt for 6 months with no improvement and also had 3 epidurals which only gave me relief for a week or so with each. Presently I am taking gabapentin 600 3 times a day, baclofen 20 mg 3 times a day, Celebrex 2 times a day, flexeril at night and norco for break thru pain. 2 orthos, 2 neurosurgeon seen. 3 of the 4 said my disk isn't bulging enough to perform decompression surgery on me. Disks are bulging just enough to " irritate" nerve roots . 4 th doctor wanted to go straight to a fusion-no thanks. I have a [edit] by me that uses a form of decompression therapy to help heal the disk and get it back into its normal state. I met with them and they said I was a candidate for their treatment. I'm going old school here for a minute. To me, it sounds like their treatment is " to good to be true" because they say they have a 95 percent success rate with treatment in significantly reducing ones pain. So anyone ever want to try or think of trying the [edit]?

• EnglishGirlEEnglishGirl Posts: 1,825
    edited 06/15/2015 - 7:10 PM
    I've never heard of them. I'll look it up. What do they do?

I always get the "Too good to be true" feeling too when I see % like that. Hmmmmm!
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • LifeLongBankerLLifeLongBanker Posts: 1
    edited 05/03/2016 - 11:08 AM
    It is a scam. They tell you that they can help you so you will pay the $7500 fee for the program which insurance doesn't cover.  I paid the fee and received 12 weeks of treatments 4 days a week. It did not help at all. I had spinal fusion surgery 2 weeks ago. [edit].  It is a money grab scam.