Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Message attached to your first thread

Some of you have noticed that along with your first thread, I have attached a detailed set of instructions and tips on how to make your thread better and how to get others to respond.

Nothing is more frustrating to existing members when they read a new thread that says something like "I am new to the forums but not to pain", but really doesn't go into any detail. The best way members can help other members is with details.

I know some new people find it objectionable or almost spam that I do include those instructions.

I can only say that we are doing it in the best interest of new members in order to make them more accepted and more productive.
In time, these members will see this.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 1,806
    It really is valuable especially if it was something that was tough to diagnose or treat . It helps the person not only get the best advice and help , but creates a database and can help someone searching keywords online looking for another out there that had or is facing something similar. As someone here for years and a member of many other forums it's a proven helpful part of a forum like this. I myself would like it to be mandatory after first post and in template form just because I've seen it on an ADR site for surgury and it was very helpful but wouldn't want to discourage anyone.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.