Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

In so much pain

Gloft82GGloft82 Posts: 6
edited 06/22/2015 - 3:33 AM in Depression and Coping
I just want to write how I feel , I'm hurting so much my right hurts like it's burning and very bad pain I can't take it I'm using my cane to walk it hurts so much to walk I'm limping everywhere. , Im currently on fentanyl patch 37 mcg/ phr. My doctor didn't send in my script by accident and I'm out of my pain meds hydrocodone 10/325 mg. So , now I'm in pain so bad , so hard to explain how I feel. I hate feeling like this. I do talk to my family but they don't understand. I just want to sleep so I don't feel the pain Any more I'm so ......... (I word I can't say) mad, I have all this angrier in me , I just wantt to be normal. I don't want to be in pain any more. I have used weed before I started going to the doctor , it always worked but plus you don't have all that medication in your body, but I have been drug free for over a year now, my state doesn't allow weed. Listening to some music to keep me calm.
I know people are probably going to write what is your disorder , I have an hernation disc l4/5, s1. Nerve damage down my right leg. I just wanted to express how I feel . Peace

Abbreviated Text Talk
Gwen loft

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    Hopefully, you can get the pain meds you need taken care of on Monday!

I've had experience with bringing in fentanyl patch script to find doctor forgot to sign it. It's the only time in all these years that it happened, but still, when it happens, ugggg :(

Im glad you find some help with your music and I hope you are able to sleep
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History