Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

1 level ADR and I feel a painless "pop" at the site.

Just curious if others have felt it with an artificial disc? It's on occasion usually with movement. There is no pain. My surgeon's nurse did not seemed concerned.
C6-C7 Disc Replacement 06/16/2015
Bulging Disc also at C5-C6
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

• I could feel my discs squeaking and popping very slightly every once in a while when I was walking for a few weeks after surgery. It eventually went away. My surgeon said that sometimes this goes away, sometimes it doesn't. It sure as heck freaked me out for a while!
    L4/5/S1 scar tissue removal surgery, plus unexpected L4/5 microdiscectomy #2 October 2015
    L4/5 microdiscectomy May 2015
    2-level ADR C4-6 (Mobi-C) February 2015
  • I have the Flexicore adr l4-5 and I too still notice certain movements that exhibit that pop . My dr explained that when we move in a way that is almost at the edge and twist/bend it does that . No harm unless it cause pain but it does over time break down expected movements shifts for that disc . Sorry if not make sense please tell me . Had surgery on left ankle and meds kicking in somewhat . I would be glad to talk to you anytime you had concerns . Have a good night ☺️
  • Thank you Michelle. I was able to ask my surgeon. He says it's the silicone in mine. It's strange though!!
    C6-C7 Disc Replacement 06/16/2015
    Bulging Disc also at C5-C6
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."