Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Sacroilliac Joint Pain - Treatment Options?

Hello everyone,

I have been suffering from excruciating lower back pain since I was involved in a major car accident 2 1/2 years ago. I had compression fractures in T11/12 as well as numerous disc injuries in my lower back and neck.
I have had countless MRI's, injections, tests etc done and we could never find the source of pain. I had facet injections and a rhizotomy done at L5S1 however I still have so much pain.

A few days ago I went to my regular GP balling my eyes out saying I can't even sit down for 30 seconds and I am in pain. He decided to check out my sacroiliac joint and i honestly think he has found the culprit!!!!

At first when he applied pressure on the SI joint I was screaming...it hurt so much words can't even explain. I had this deep aching feeling shooting all the way down my leg it was horrible. My GP sent me off for an SI joint injection and when the doc put the needle into the joint, I could just tell they were hitting the right spot. It was so sore and the pain radiated all through my lower back and right leg. It has been 24 hours since the injection and my right side feels amazing, better then it has ever felt!!!

Does anyone have any SI joint experiences they can share with me and what treatments where effective for them?

This is the first time I have felt hopeful in years!