Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

360 L5-S1 Fusion Coming Soon!

Hello everyone!
I had a discogram done on June 2 to determine the source of my pain. I figured it was L5-S1 but he wanted to check L4-5 because of some of the symptoms I was having. I had my follow up with my orthopedic surgeon last Friday 6/26. He sad I would need a 360 fusion of L5-S1. He said I will be in the OR at least 4 hours, in the hospital a few days and off work for at least 12 weeks.
I am waiting for his office to call with a surgery date. In the meantime, I am just very anxious. I am in so much pain and I want it over with! I am working, (I am an office manager) but each day is getting harder and harder. My company is holding my job for me and one of the other employees is taking over my duties while I am gone. I am struggling right now though because by 10:00 or 11:00am, I am ready to cry. I have no idea how far out my surgeon is scheduling.
I would appreciate any advice or experiences from anyone who has had this surgery or similar! Thank you all!
Herniated disc L5-S1
3 bilateral transforaminal epidurals