Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Have you been worse lately ?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Fibromyalgia
I live in the South and have had such a very hard time

The skin burning thing has almost taken me down. I've
been reallllllll bad for about 3 weeks.....pain off
charts but feeling like I've been boiled in oil the worst. We have serious heat and humidity here.

Anyone else been in a bad flare recently ?

Blessings, SHUG60

• yes I am in bad flare right now! So tired and aching and skin burning and swelling. It is hot and humid here also! I used to love warm weather now it puts me right down! Goos luck to you! Hugs
  • it has been an unusual summer in NH, lots of rain in the form of thunderstorms and after shoveling at the end of last year, having osteoarthritis in my neck, osteophytes, radiculopathy, I've had so many flares, it won't stop!
  • We had some horribly hot days without rain, that liked to have killed me! My legs felt like they had fire ants crawling up and down them, stinging me with every step. The hand swelling and feet swelling was most uncomfortable! We have had about a week of cooler weather and rain and while the fire ants have gone, the joint aches have replaced them!
  • Summers are harder on me when it comes to my FM. But in the winter my OA/DDD is worse.I am from Wisconsin,I am sure I live in the wrong state for my ailments.LOL.
  • Even with my pain pump implant I still have weather related flare ups. Winter is the worse time for me. At least I have the comfort of knowing that the flare up pain will only last about a day now. By tonight or morning at the latest, this pain will have dissappered!!

Patsy W
  • The change of seasons are rough on me. Several weeks ago, we had tornadoes and a high of 85 degrees then had snow 36 hours later. That sort of thing just puts me down for days.
This discussion has been closed.