Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Has anyone used low-level laser at home

I have had tremendous success using low-level laser for my cervical pain that has become now chronic. Last Saturday I was writhing in pain and a friend took me to a nearby laser Centre which was using pulsed laser of class four variety

the pain is gone in two days. I have had myofascial pain and also due to a disk bulge in C5 C6.
It is obviously not a cure, because the pain will eventually return once I restart the exercises but at least it gives me a way forward to manage pain without medications

I'm now hunting for a laser device that I can use at home. There are some devices on the market which are class I and class two.

Any reviews/experiences would be useful. I'm not posting the brand of the devices because I'm not sure if that will be construed as marketing for those devices

however given my experience I do recommend that members investigate this as a possible therapeutic modality

• I bought a cold laser that uses infra red. My husband loves it. It helps him a lot. I didn't get much relief from it. I was desperate to try everything before having surgery. Happy to hear the laser helped you. I spent $1,800 on mine. It was comparable to a $4,000 in reviews and functions.