Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Prayers needed for a SH member (Emergent)

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Matters of the Heart
Our friend ChristyS or known as Veronicagrl was taken to the hospital in the middle of the night for chest pain. After spending the night in ICU and several test, She was transferred to a bigger hospital for a possible anurysm (sp). This is a serious condition and she needs our thoughts and prayers.

Christy has been a good friend to alot of us and now she needs us. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. SH is a big family and we all need to stick together. Thanks for your help. Tom :(

• I will say a prayer for her....
  • My prayers are with her as I know how truly of an emergency this is. (My hubby had his open heart surgery and found 2 of them in his heart.)
    Please keep us posted on how she is doing???
    Again, my prayers are with her and her family.
  • I will be sure to include her in my prayers...
  • to ChristyS and her family. I am so sorry to hear about our SH friend and yes, chest pains of any kind are scary and can be very serious. I certainly will continue to keep Christy and her family in my thoughts and prayers and know there are lots of others here at SH praying also.

Thanks, Tom, very much for letting us know and please continue to keep us informed of her condition.

• So sorry to hear, I will definitely say a prayer for her. Please keep us updated.

Dear Lord Jesus we ask that you be with Christy and her family at this difficult time. Allow them peace in this uncertain time. Let Your calming presence be known to them.
    Lord also bless the doctors, nurses and other health care professionals that are taking care of her, may you guide them with your healing hand, Amen.

• Heres praying that all is well with Christy. This happened to a friend of my wifes while he was in the hospital recovering from shoulder surgery by the same Ns that I go to. They ended up life flighting him to Portland for heart surgery. He's home & recovering well. I pray the same for Christy.
  • I will send up smoke and prayers for Christy and her family. This is very serious. I am going out with my personal prayer pipe and will send prayers to Creator for her.

Ken Greyeagle
    Western Band Cherokee

C-3 to C-7 herniations and canal narrowing..surgery pending
  • Thanks for all the quick prayers. I know they mean alot to Christy and she can feel her SH friends with her. Tom ;)
  • christy and family,
    My hubby and I pray for your quick recovery and future good health. Big hugs sent your way.
    Love ,
  • Christy is in my prayers and I too hope for a speedy recovery.
  • prayers will be sent for a speedy recovery,we never know whats around the corner do we makes u think
  • Please keep us posted! :O
  • She is in my thoughts and prayers too, and I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on how she is. Hugs, Spicey
  • DONE!!!! Anytime its needed . Best wishes for her and the family. Cheryle
  • Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I have never been so scared for my life before. Its been a whirlwind 3 days and I am happy to report I am home. They really don't have too many answers for me just things they ruled out. They found out I did not have a dissecting anerysm. I had to have an angiogram done which told us my heart is healthy no infarction, no blockage. At 37yrs old I never thought I would be concerned with these things but I guess u never know. Anyway thank you all for your support...

A huge thank you to Tom, Yvonne,and Graham. Thank you for your phone calls and texts...you guys are great friends and I have SH to thank for our great friendship!!

I love you all!! :)
  • Glad to hear that you are home where you belong. Just take it real steady over the next few days. It's good that you don't have any blockages but I do hope you get some answers soon.

• Glad to hear everything turned out OK.
    Most likely Graham and Ben gave you a "hard" time around the funny threads. ;)

• whew, what a scare! I just came upon this thread. Please know that your friends here at SH care. You will be in my prayers.

the other CS person
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Glad your doing okay Christy! I am 20 and have had a few problems with my heart beating irregular, and chest pain. Glad your problem was taken seriously (mine, not so much and I still have problems sometimes, and have no clue what is going on, doctor doesnt seem to care either). I never imaged that at 20 I would be having some much health problems. At least now you know that your heart is healthy, and hopefully nothing like it will happen again.
  • Hi Christy,

I just came across you posting and I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. Can't even imagine how scared you were. My prayers are still with you and your coninued healing.

Godspeed. Pebbles