Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

MRI- What does this mean

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
T11-T12 There are reactive degenerative endplate changes present. There is a small focal right paracentral disc herniation present that makes a mild anterior indentation upon the thecal sac without definite nerve root impingement. The central canal and neural foramin are patent.

L1 - Incidental note is made of an intraosseous hemangioma within the veterbal body of L1.

This is my MRI results before my micro in December. I am just trying figure out if this could be the cause of my problems now and if this will be part of my Cervical MRI tonight.
All I know if that I am having a cerical MRI tonight with contrast.

Obviously from my post as of late I am a bit stressed.

• I know I have been stressed. I think it is just everything at once. I really do know stressing does not help and I can not change things until I know what needs to be changed. I am taking a deep breath and accepting your big cyber hug. There all better. ;)
  • Okay I survived so now alot of my stress has lessened. I only had to have a contrast injection not an IV. I know silly to worry about that. I get my results from the ortho on Wednesday. Thank you all so much ofr being so supportive while I was freaking out. I just have a lot going on as I know you all do. I appreciate each and everyone of you.Also, I had posted before in here and cervical that I felt like my foot was a phone vibrating. Someone in cervical described it as a cat purring which relieved me so. Now I know how to describe it and I know that am not alone. You guys rock....thanks :)
  • Hi Jro,

Let us know when you have your results. I hope the news is good :)