Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cervical pain between two shoulderblades (3 inch below neck)

Can someone get cervical pain between shoulder-blades 3 inches below the neck. My pain starts at the right side close to the center of that area. I am confused if that can be because of stenosis. Have anyone experienced it as the starting pain or their main symptoms?

MRI shows C4-C7 severe steonosis. Pain in hand.

• I have had that pain. I would suggest looking up "dermatomes" ( you can google) and you will be better able to connect your symptoms with your problem areas. Hope this helps.

• Hi....yes i do have this....come to find out, it is due to my T-1 and T-2 region.....every case is different....so don't assume yours is the same....but talk to your dr that this is a new symptom.....best of luck.
  • SukhreSSukhre San Diego, CAPosts: 181
    edited 07/19/2015 - 5:39 PM
    I have had a hard time surgeons to explain me the pain, They recommended me to do ACDF at C4-6. I asked whether the pain (three inches below the neck can be cervical.The answer was "I do not know.It can be.". I have asked to get an thoracic MRI. The response was there is a problem in Cervical lets fix it first. I wish I would knew that my thoracic area is clean before doing my ACDF
    MRI shows C4-C7 severe steonosis. Pain in hand.