Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Military Veteran question... Degenerative Disc Disease & Radiculopathy.....

Vet2016VVet2016 Posts: 1
edited 07/30/2015 - 12:45 AM in Lower Back Pain
I had an Humvee accident while serving my country. The Dr said it was Lumbar strain. The pain is chronic now and I was diagnosed with DDD and Radiculopathy to both legs and buttocks. Could the first diagnosis of lumbar strain have caused the other 2 condition now seen on my xrays 14 years later? Thanks If you have medical literature connecting the 2 to Lumbar strain please leave me the links. Thanks

Welcome to Spine-Health
Please click on link for helpful information!

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    You may find the __search__ on this site, upper right on page, to be helpful to you.

Just type in your concerns and you may be led to older posts, articles and or videos that may benefit you.

Others may come by more helpful in leaving links for you!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    Degenerative Disc Disease
    Lumbar Radiculopathy

Unfortunately, we do not have any medical professionals on this forum side of Spine-Health. Therefore, no one is in any position to offer advice as to if the original lumbar strain was the catalyst to your current condition.

The two articles above, are written by doctors and are provided by the medical side of this site

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com