Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A decison has been made on my disability claim

The social security office had made a decision and will be notified by mail. My question is now there is a A behind my social security number , Is this a good sign that I have been approved. Waiting days for the letter is driving me crazy. Anyone else experience this?

• I was recently approved for Disability through Social Security, and learned that upon being approved, I was automatically enrolled in Medicare. Medicare coverage begins one year from the date your disability coverage begins. I applied in July of 2014, but did not find out I was approved until April 2015. However, they said my disability eligibility date was July 2014, so my Medicare became effective in July 2015 - just a couple of months after my disability was approved.

How does that relate to your question? Well, my Medicare number is my Social Security number with an 'A' after it. I don't know if that is relevant to your situation or not, but thought I would share it with you. I hope you receive your letter soon, and that your news is good!

• jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    Why the reason is because I can walk, although they agree there are balance issues and issues with my hands since I am able to walk I am still employable
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    The medical company I worked for gives you access to all your medical records and test. I have discovered that all my ct scans and mris that all state severe have been removed from my records. I think it is time to lawyer up
  • I will oray at length for you to have a positive outcome,
    After 4 or 5 tries through the years i gave up...
    On the system,not on myself.
    They say the depression isnt bad enough
    The back injurys..are not bad enough
    The limited walking,sitting standing,laying down
    Limitations,arnt bad enough.

Dont give up
    Dont give in
    Keep fighting...i gave up because the anger and depression had me wanting to walk into traffic.

I gave up a fight,but didnt give up in the war.
    Neither should you..
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health