Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

LoisLaineLLoisLaine Posts: 1
edited 07/31/2015 - 3:24 AM in New Member Introductions
Since i have spent many hours reading various posts, i thought i might as well drop by and say hello.
I am now 36, I have had back pain on and off since 2012, but moving from country to country, changing jobs and being busy with my now 5 yo daughter I never really did much about it.
This May i Had and mri and found out i have a 9 mm herniatiion at l4 l5. started injections, exercises etc.
Unfortunately in July i had a very strong pain in my right leg, it all got worse very quickly , suddenly i could not walk and i ended up with a microdiskektomy on July 15th. My neurosurgeon accidentaly was on duty that night, so. i was home on July 20th.
I am better as i can walk without much pain. Unfortunately I also tend to worry about everything, so i have trouble avoiding panicking about future (fusion? cronic back pain? too risky to have another child? will i be unable to return to work? disability? etc) which means i am not very good at taking post surgery pains and weird sensations.
all the best to everyone!

Welcome to Spine-Health
Please click on link for helpful information!