Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ACDF-- when doe the dermabond usually come off

I had 2 level cervical fusion 3 weeks ago and some of the edges have come off but want to get it all off because I have a wedding sat and there is old blood under some of it and doesn't look so wonderful . I only had to wear a soft collar for2 weeks so I won't have that covering it. Just wondering when anyone else's fell off

• Motor1MMotor1 Pittsburgh, PaPosts: 552
    My discharge instructions said that they would come off on their own after 2 weeks. I remember some came off on their own, but still some remained. I took a nice hot shower & was able to get the last one off.
    Maybe put a call in to your doctor & ask if it's ok to remove them yourself?
    In my opinion, the longer they stay on, the harder they are to get off?
  • 3 week follow up visit and the Nurse Practitioner just peeled it off.