Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Chronic Ear Pain

My eight year old daughter has been suffering from chronic ear pain for almost a year and a half. She has seen three ENTs and had three MRI scans which came up with nothing.

Since last October she has been treated for suspected TMJ and has been wearing a splint. However, we have recently been told by a maxillofacial surgeon in London (UK) that he now doesn't think that the problem is jaw related.

I wondered if her ear pain could be due to a problem with her neck/spine as this is something we haven't yet investigated?

Many thanks.


  • VHDudeVVHDude Posts: 47
    edited 08/11/2015 - 1:25 PM
    Was she recently in a bad car accident or suffer a bad fall/injury to the head? I would take your concern to her primary care and request an MRI/Xray of her cervical spine. If they can't identify anything I would do your research and take her to a good chiropractor to see if an adjustment helps.

    Nobody on the forum is medically qualified or permitted to give advice any responses will be based on members personal experiences only

Sign In or Register to comment.