Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New to SH

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in New Member Introductions

Just saying Hi.

I'm in a lot of pain, so I don't post that often. I do appreciate all the information I have found on this Community site. I will be going in tomorrow for my SCS trial.

I hope everyone will have a pain free day.

• Welcome to Spine-health, Oriah. Sorry to hear about your pain but am glad that this site has been able to help you somewhat.

All the best with your SCS trial.

Take care... Bruce
    Keep positive!

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• Thank you Bruce,

I read your story, you are an inspiration.

I'm taking it easy today, but I am looking forward to my SCS trial. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful PM doc, he's given me a lot of attention and although we've tried many different options, he's not given up on me. I won't know if SCS is the right thing for me unless I try it. :)

• :) hi and welcome to the new forum! we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i hope your trial goes well! looking at a new method for pain relief can be so exciting! glad you made it over and have found SH to be helpful in your life. good luck on your trial! see you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • welcome to spine-health....
  • Hello and welcome to the forum... ">image I hope you are able to find answers to your questions from the very knowledgeable and compassionate people on this forum!

Good luck with your trial stimulator tomorrow. Get some rest and don't over do it after getting it implanted.
  • Sorry to hear your in so much pain~

• So sorry to see what you have been through. The good news is that maybe relief is just a day away. Please keep us posted on your progress.
  • There have been several people lately who have had the trial stim done, and the permanent stim followed very shortly. So far, results have been amazing, so I hope you're another one of the lucky ones to get relief!!

Good luck, and let us know how you make out!

• Tracy isn't that just the greatest thing to see happening! If others get as much relief from theirs as I do mine, then there really is hope for others suffering chronic pain.

Good luck with your trial. And dig your avatar.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,833
    Good morning Oriah,

For an introduction, CLick on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message

There are a number of people familiar with SCS, I am sure you will be getting a number of responses.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I'm off to get some pain relief!! yeah! I'll post updates from this experience on the Pain Management Forum.

I wish I found this sight sooner, it's a good feeling knowing I'm not alone in this.

Hoping everybody can find some pain relief today.
  • Hello Oriah and welcome. I'm so sorry for your pain but hopefully you'll get reliefe after having the SCS put on.
    How is it going so far? I know you just had it on today..
    I have a friend who had it done and now have the permenant one and she's having lots of pain relief with it so, good luck to you.
    Let's us know how you're doing.

lotus :)
  • Good luck with your scs.

I really like your avatar. A few years ago when I was learning self-hypnosis techniques I was told to imagine the perfect scene I would like to be in, and in my mind it looks just like your avatar!