Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I met real life friend in Spine-Health

Nick.nyNNick.ny New York,NYPosts: 121
Few days ago replaying in a topic about train rides I noticed something which got my attention.A person with injuries similar to mine had an terrible incident by using the NYC subway system.now because of personal and family health issues I was on break from SH for six months and that was my first day back,and didn't pay much attention to the name of the person who was replaying to the thread and replaying to me to my question that the description of that incident sounded like NY. After confirming that it was NYC something was passing from my mind about a person I knew with similar to mine injuries. Also last Tuesday had appointment with my orthopedic surgeon and I asked him about that person Nick whom i haven't seen since last October. I was told he had other health problems and two surgeries (other than orthopedic)recently. after that I spend couple of hours looking back for Nick's previous posts it wasn't very difficult to find what I was looking for.then I PM Nick .To my happiness he replay and confirmed what I was suspecting : he was the friend I was looking for.Small world, my old friend Nick.
"nicky74"and myself we have the same orthopedic surgeon the same spinal surgeon we used to do P/T same days seating and exercising next to each other and jocking about our misery having coffe together and talking about our families, then for personal problems I stopped P/T and we never met in doctors appointmen .Thank God and Thank Spine-Health for giving me the opportunity to meet a real life friend in these forums!!!!
Gland to meet you back my friend Nick (nicky74)
Nick (Nick.ny)
2011 ACDF C 4/5/6/7.
2011 repaired sternum with fixation plate and 9 screws.
4/2011,3/2012,11/2012 and 6/2013  Rotator cuff surgeries.  
1/6/2016 revision ACDF C4/5/6/7, plus fusing the level above that C 3-4.
Pending L5-S1.

• The person who reply to me and then i reply back to him,was a friend with the same problems like mine having the same doctors same P/Ts but he was behind a nickname in SH forums. Unbelievable! It looks like in the movies,life plays different games but sometimes good ones.
    June 2013 Car Accident,i suffer blunt abdominal trauma and had surgery.
    june 21 2013 ACDF C 5-6,6-7
    August 27 2013 rotator cuff surgery
    june 3 2015 abdominal incisional hernia.All kind of pain killers,opiates,epidurals and disable for life.