Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

pars defect and scoliosis

RachelbeasleyRRachelbeasley Posts: 2
edited 08/19/2015 - 10:42 AM in Lower Back Pain
Im 33. I was active duty militay 4 years and reserve for 7 years. Deployed twice to iraq. I have been building tires for 7 +years now. I had my daughter kaitlyn in 2009. Soon after i started feeling the pain. I knew i had scoliosis s curve. But never a proper diagnosis. I started seeing a doc. i had a pars defect as well l5 s1. degenerative disc disease and my vertebrae over lap each other when bend. Didnt understand it then and dont now. I could not bend sit or arch. Laying on tummy was the worst pain indured. I took 7 months out of work fue to the fact they would not claim it workers comp. They claimed it as birth defect. I got to feeling better. I was told by one doc that it would heal. Found out by another that it doesnt. I havent a clue. I ended up getting 70 percent disability for it. Went back to worK. I used my arms and upper back more that i developed muscle spams and nerve irritation in the upper back left shoulder blade. Could not lean back at all. That finally calmbed down. Now my left side lower or thoracic has been swollen for quite some time. Now it is tingling and feels like my rib is braking in two. Had another xray says still pars defect l5 s1 but osteoporosis and arthritis has develiped. Ive been having the saratic nerve symptoms. Which bothers 5he back of my left knee. Now both knees have been swelling my feet have been red flaming hot and ice cold my hands the same. My hands have tingling non stop. Cold water makes it worse i think. They say carple tunnle but the brace turn my hole hand blue. Like my blood flow is poor. My oxygen level is 100% but i seem to be getting out of breath like its maybeore of my heart. I used to do insanity and stoped because it felt as if my arteries had inflamed afterwards. All blood work and urine samples says everything is good but glicose is high. I feel like im going crazy but something is not right and dont know what to look at Or for. Oh and my underarm hurts. And easy to infections seems like. I got cellulitis from a small cut. My pointer finger had a cut. The whole thing swelled and got red and hot while the rest of the finger where cold as ice while working. Am i insane

Welcome to Spine-Health
Please click on link for helpful information!
~ spine-health moderator, savage