Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

denervation change in the paraspinal musculature

I know and I'm not asking for diagnosis, this is my most recent report at 3 1/12 months post of pelvic MRI because instead of my pain getting better, its getting worse. I'm wondering if anyone who may be following me or reads my story will understand my frustration as well as concern. Xray today says hardware looks to appear normal however a CT at this time would be too soon to see fractures MRI may not detect.
2 weeks after I had an xray and I was gradually moving forward walking about the house , and walking at the store to get my strength back we did not start PT until 2 1/12 months because of my first failed back surgery which seemed simple in comparison to this surgery. Micro in july 2014 for a herniated disk that left me with 11 months of undetected posterior annular tear. The only reason they caught was because I asked for a disco gram after 9 MRI's and full blood work up and neuro test, and a full body scan to detect possible cancer. on "paper" i looked great but 11 months of nerve damage then scheduled a bone fusion L4=L5.
So is this all normal, in anyones personal experience.
Bone fusion was May 11 2015. So I wore my armor used my cane seemed to follow drs orders but I feel like some nights if I didn't have surgery I would say take me to the ER. Yet drs say there's nothing wrong just healing. I can't sit at 90 degrees, I can't bend at the hips walking now hurts carrying 5 clothing items up the stairs causes pain, my husband comes home every am to get me up started from bed. I feel like things are getting worse I know the term but how far do you push the envelope to get thru pain. I was an active 46 year old at time of first surgery just fell shoveling the drive way never had back ache all started in the leg/groin area.
Pain is severe is this really healing?
Anyone experience this? I just want my life back and I feel I'm losing it? 2 summers gone by lost my job from this and of course everyone heals different but I can't even travel.
Please PM me or share here I just feel very alone. Denervation is atrophy of the muscle/spine and if its happened to you did you reverse it? I don't want another 11 months of wasted time causing myself more injury that can not be reversed.

Thank you.
This can't be happening