I can not tell you how many times I have read this from so many different members and threads.
To me, that warrants a little more attention to better understand why. From looking over threads for about the past year, I have summarized the Reasons for looking for a new doctor
- Will not help me
- Do not listen to what I have to say
- Talks over my head and refuse to really communicate with me
- Says I have no problem
- Says that based on all tests, I should not be in the pain I say I am in
- Will not refill my pain medication prescriptions
- Will not give me stronger pain medications
- Does not bedside manners, very cold and aloof
- Will not operate on me
- Treats me like a child
- Treats me like a drug addict
- Can never get hold of them, never returns my phone calls
I would be very interested in hearing your feelings, reasons , and ideas about this topic. Which brings me to the second part of this thread.
Even if one of the above descriptions were true,Why have you still have not left this doctor?
- I cant find another
- They are suppose to be the best
- I dont want to go through explaining myself to another doctor
- Not worth it
- I really dont know why
Tell me about your situation.......
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences