Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My Post - Cant see it

Every once in a while, I will read a comment from a member stating that they wrote a post, saved it but can not find it.

Situations like this, there are always straight forward answers

Approval Process All new member comments have to go through an approval cycle before being published. Depending on the time of day, night, weekend, etc, that time frame will vary (normally 4 hours but up to 36 hours) But until the comment is approved and published no one can see it.

Browser caching. Without going into the details on how the Spine-Health system caches data. Members may not see their comments until they refresh their browser and/or delete all cache. If you do not do this, you will be looking at the data that was in place prior to making your comment.

Member error This has happened before, I only know about it, because I have had to address several emails dealing with this. A member creates a post, previews it and then uses the browser back key to get back to viewing other posts. However, the member never really saved
the thread. They saw the previewed version and assumed they were ready to go..... Believe me, I know this, it has happened to be also.

System error No hardware or software system is 100% free from error. So, I am sure there are times that while a member is making a comment and go to save it, a system error message may appear, a warning message is given, etc. Though, I have never come across a situation when a member did save their comments, no error messages and the comment just disappeared.

If for whatever reason you can not see your comments, send a message to any of the moderators or myself. Include the name of the thread that you were commenting on. We have an administrative search feature that we can search on any thread/post made by a member.

Most of the time, the problem is with the browser cache and not being refreshed.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com