Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

About if your thinking about neck surgery

cjfmx123ccjfmx123 Posts: 9
edited 10/03/2015 - 11:29 PM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi if your thinking about neck surgery don't have it all i have had is problems sense i had it done 2 years and counting if you need to know about it please message me because i know everything you will need to know before you have it done!

Forum Rule:
5.06 You agree not to post information that is considered to be formal medical advice.

Your post contains wording that may be considered as giving medical advice. It is very important that everyone understand that
there are no medical professionals on this site, so therefore any comments are solely opinions based on personal experiences.
They should never been taken as medical fact.

• You have to be a good candidate meaning the condition that you have is fixable, your surgeon needs to do a good job when in the moment of surgery itself, and then you must be realistic with your expectations. If those things are not true you're probably in for a bad outcome. That does not mean that it applies to everyone else.

It is not going to do any good to dwell on the surgery. Instead evaluate the situation that you are in today. What can be done to fix the situation? If the answer is nothing then what can you do to alleviate your condition? If the answer again is nothing then how can you learn to live with your discomforts and limitations in the best means possible?