Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SI joint grinding and moving

I cannot truly explain what I am about to ask about so I am hoping it makes sense to someone. When you lie on your side, can you feel that joint popping in and out or grinding in and out as you roll forward or backwards? This seems to be getting progressively more noticeable and even my husband can feel it if he puts his hand over the SI joint and it is almost a sickening feeling to feel the movement.

Also another question, has long term gait changes due to limping made your necks and shoulders hurt and/or caused something to move onto a nerve that affects your hands? My neck/shoulders hurt so bad that they override the SI joint pain and my hand spends more time tingling/asleep/numb and lets go of what it holds without notice. My pain Dr said that because its all connected that one area could affect another hence my neck pain that never goes away and only mildly settles down. The SI will will actually settle down if I don't walk too much or sit too much or lay down too much.

I hate this SI joint life!!!

Short history before you ask...rear end accident 4 years ago with severe whiplash and lower back injury. PT, shots etc etc and I am still battling neck immobility and SI issues which they tell me can only be resolved with fusion and I'm not ready to go that route with all the failures of this procedure.