Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Popping with pressure

Ok so I am super worried to say the least. So I have had 3 surgeries finally resulting in a C1-C3 fusion. My last surgery was apst a year ago. Anyways Sunday I was in a large room with people and I turned my head to the left and up slightly and there was a really loud pop, to the point that others could hear it clearly. Immediately there was pain and numbness down my arms. Now I've had L arm tingling when I look down but only in my right arm and it feels different than this numbness. Now I still have numbness and when I look down I will get tingling in both arms, I feel like there is pressure right where my fusion is and I also went to see my OT today and he retook some measurements and I have lost quite a bit of strength in my right arm, I already had a loss of strength in the Left arm. I had called the neurosurgeon on call at my hospital and he said don't worry about it which didn't feel right so then I had contacted my surgeon on Sunday and hour after it happened and she said either I can go to the ED or I can wait until Wednesday when she will be back in town and quite frankly I don't trust that neurosurgeon that's on call. It's horrible timing since I will be going into the hospital for an inpatient pain rehab. Anyways o guess what I'm asking is whether anyone has had this and what was it. I'm so nervous and scared, it still hurts so bad and I'm concerned about these other symptoms happening.
Thanks for listening.