Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I have an appointment for Orthopedist Trauma in 26nov.Can anyone tell me how appointment will go,and what is abouth?I am a little disappointed that I have to wait so many weeks in pain,without having a clue about what's nextThank you.

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    If you use the search on this site, upper right on page, type in your concerns, ex: What to bring to Doctor consultation....
    You should be led to a post that has information and can guide you.

Did new doctor office request any paper work? Or testing results? actual CDs of tests?
    Anything you need to actively gather? If so, did they want it sent early to office in preparation? or for you to bring along at time of visit?
    Or any other new forms they may want filled out prior to visit? or at time of visit?

There are also posts here re questions for doctor visit.

I don't see mention of your situation, but you may want to use search for that...for better understanding and
    besides the other posts, you may be led to articles and or videos that may be helpful.

When I use the search, often times I seem to have more questions. Sometimes I may continue search, but most often I write my questions down in preparation for doctor visit.

At the beginning of my chronic pain, I would bring a family member or friend with me.
    They took notes of appointment. Even if I understand everything Doctor is saying, I have difficult time to recall and explain to my loved ones later.

I also gave them permission to ask questions, as they may think of things that I have missed.
    It is difficult for me to concentrate while in pain, and also, many times my loved ones have noticed things that I'm unaware of...and may forget to mention to doctor.
    Example may be....one of the ways I described the pain, that I am forgetting at visit.

But hopefully I catch most things on my prepared list for visit.

It is disappointing to continue to have pain while waiting!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History