Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Trial leads just put in yesterday

And it liked to have killed me. What was supposed to take 20 minutes took over an hour. They said is was because is scar tissue from previous surgeries. Why my doctor is going with Boston Scientific instead of Medtronics may have to did with my Aetna insurance, unsure. Did other people have problem with the terrible pain involved in the with placement of leads. It feels as if they did 1 hour of of CPR on my back or they took a sledge hammer and hit me in the back many times. Jeez so glad that's over.

Has anyone had any luck with the the device to do the same with Nrevo HF10 technology without all the tingling?

• The trial worked very well. My surgeon is working on getting a permanant system approved through the insurance company.
    He hopes to have it installed by the end of November.
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    So glad to hear things are going well for you!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Savage said:
    So glad to hear things are going well for you!

Thanks Savage, the permanent one is installed but not online, Doctor supposed to take care of that this week.

Had to stay overnight because I bleed very easily and Doctor wanted me monitored and minimize my movement.